I have neglected my little blog. Things have been busy lately, but that is still no excuse. I am sorry!
Anywhoozles, it is without further adieu that I present the 10 Things I Love Thursday:
1. Cherry Coke: Mmmmmm, cherry coke is soooo good. Especially REALLY COLD cherry coke.
2. Vintage Fabrics: My Grandma just gave me a large bag full of old vintage fabrics. I cannot wait to make some cute skirts and maybe a tote bag.
3. One Pretty Thing website: It is amazing. It compiles all the best craft, sewing, and food projects all in one.
4. Home projects: Redecorating and reorganizing our little home. I plan to work on more of it this weekend.
5. Making Jewelry: I have been making jewelry lately. I have recently given some people at work some of my handi-work. It makes me feel awesome when I see them wearing it.
6. Seeing my husband smile: He has been a little down due to not working, but he is getting better. He just started school and things are looking up!
7. Thrifting: Recently, I picked up some really great skirts for the summer at some of our local thrift stores.
8. Fashion Blogs: I have stumbled upon so many great ones lately. They are giving me so many ideas and inspiration!
9. The "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials: They are too funny. My hubby and I laugh hysterically at them when they come on. So good!
10. Investigation Discovery channel: I just can't help it. I watch it all the time. I LOVE watching the crime stories and seeing if I can figure things out for myself.
Have a great day!!
Love and Kisses,