Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Things I love Thursday!!!

I have neglected my little blog. Things have been busy lately, but that is still no excuse. I am sorry!

Anywhoozles, it is without further adieu that I present the 10 Things I Love Thursday:

1. Cherry Coke: Mmmmmm, cherry coke is soooo good. Especially REALLY COLD cherry coke.

2. Vintage Fabrics: My Grandma just gave me a large bag full of old vintage fabrics. I cannot wait to make     some cute skirts and maybe a tote bag.

3. One Pretty Thing website:  It is amazing. It compiles all the best craft, sewing, and food projects all in one.

4.  Home projects: Redecorating and reorganizing our little home. I plan to work on more of it this weekend.

5. Making Jewelry: I have been making jewelry lately. I have recently given some people at work some of my handi-work. It makes me feel awesome when I see them wearing it.

6. Seeing my husband smile: He has been a little down due to not working, but he is getting better. He just started school and things are looking up!

7. Thrifting:  Recently, I picked up some really great skirts for the summer at some of our local thrift stores.

8.  Fashion Blogs: I have stumbled upon so many great ones lately. They are giving me so many ideas and inspiration!

9. The "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials: They are too funny. My hubby and I laugh hysterically at them when they come on. So good!

10. Investigation Discovery channel: I just can't help it. I watch it all the time. I LOVE watching the crime stories and seeing if I can figure things out for myself.

Have a great day!!

Love and Kisses,


Candi Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment