All of my FAVORITE bloggers feature a TILT post, so I think I shall follow their lead!
It is without hesitation that I present to you, Short and Sweet's Things I LOVE thursday: (drum roll please)
1. Kitties- I love kitties, all colors, all breeds.....their little noses, their sweet little paws, the sound of their purr. I just LOVE them.
2. My new LG Optimus 5 phone: Its a really pretty purple adroid phone. I absolutely LOVE it. It has awesome apps and gadgets....not to mention, a pic of the lit Eiffel Tower on the main page.
3. Lady Gaga: What can I say, she is amazing. I love that she is all about supporting the LGBT community and she stands up for what she believes in. Yes, she makes a statement with her clothing, but that is just WHO she is.
4. Sleeping in: Ok, who DOESNT like sleeping in? I love sleeping in with my husband and kitties. I love all the cozy blankets and being warm and toasty. Course, now that summer is coming, we will have to rethink that all.
5. Crocheting: It is soooo relaxing. I love to sit on the couch with my hubby and crochet while we watch tv or a movie. It makes me unwind. Not to mention, I am getting closer to being done with my afghan.
6. CHANEL: Hands down, my FAVE designer! I love the logo. Those interlocking C's are just AWESOME!!!
7. Date night: My hubby and I have designated Friday as date night. I think couples should do that once a week to keep things exciting.
8. Hello Kitty: She is soooo damn cute. I don't care if I am 30 years old, I wear HK proudly. In fact, my necklace that I wore on my wedding day was Hello Kitty!
9: Pin up girl style: I love the look of pin up girls. The rolled hair, the volumptuous bodies, the big red lips....you name it. I long to be a pin up girl. I went to a retro salon for my wedding day and had my hair and makeup done. It was amazing. I felt like I had popped straight out of the 40's. My husband told me I looked stunning.
10: Kawaii: Kawaii is Japanese for: Super cute! I love the cute little kitties, puppies, cupcakes, and more. The cuter, the better.
Ok peeps!!! That should do it for now!
Love and Kisses,