Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday!!!!

All of my FAVORITE  bloggers feature a TILT post, so I think I shall follow their lead!

It is without hesitation that I present to you, Short and Sweet's Things I LOVE thursday: (drum roll please)

1. Kitties- I love kitties, all colors, all breeds.....their little noses, their sweet little paws, the sound of their purr. I just LOVE them.

2. My new LG Optimus 5 phone:  Its a really pretty purple adroid phone. I absolutely LOVE it. It has awesome apps and gadgets....not to mention, a pic of the lit Eiffel Tower on the main page.

3. Lady Gaga: What can I say, she is amazing. I love that she is all about supporting the LGBT community and she stands up for what she believes in. Yes, she makes a statement with her clothing, but that is just WHO she is.

4. Sleeping in: Ok, who DOESNT like sleeping in? I love sleeping in with my husband and kitties. I love all the cozy blankets and being warm and toasty. Course, now that summer is coming, we will have to rethink that all.

5. Crocheting: It is soooo relaxing. I love to sit on the couch with my hubby and crochet while we watch tv or a movie. It makes me unwind. Not to mention, I am getting closer to being done with my afghan.

6. CHANEL: Hands down, my FAVE designer! I love the logo. Those interlocking C's are just AWESOME!!!

7. Date night: My hubby and I have designated Friday as date night. I think couples should do that once a week to keep things exciting.

8. Hello Kitty: She is soooo damn cute. I don't care if I am 30 years old, I wear HK proudly. In fact, my necklace that I wore on my wedding day was Hello Kitty!

9: Pin up girl style:  I love the look of pin up girls. The rolled hair, the volumptuous bodies, the big red lips....you name it. I long to be a pin up girl. I went to a retro salon for my wedding day and had my hair and makeup done. It was amazing. I felt like I had popped straight out of the 40's. My husband told me I looked stunning.

10: Kawaii: Kawaii is Japanese for: Super cute! I love the cute little kitties, puppies, cupcakes, and more. The cuter, the better.

Ok peeps!!! That should do it for now!

Love and Kisses,
 





Candi  Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment