Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shopping on a saturday!

Oh, if only I were.....but instead, I am at my day job. *sigh*

Oh well, I guess I cannot complain, as I am able to blog about todays lovely outfit post. This is an outfit I put together, using items I own or very similar to what I own. I started with the shoes, as I own them, and wore them on my wedding day! :)  I purchased the purse from Modcloth a while back and still go back to it. Its a great sassy rocker chic bag, featuring my favorite furry friend.

Old Navy v neck tee
$6.50 - oldnavy.gap.com

G by Guess slim jeans
$45 - gbyguess.com

Melissa platform pumps
$184 - tobi.com

Quilted handbag
$25 - karmaloop.com

Cameo gothic jewelry
$32 - ghostlove.com

Sport bracelet
$10 - lorisshoes.com

Flower hair accessory
$5.99 - tillys.com





Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!
Love and Kisses,



                                                            Candi Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment