Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Expressing myself!

 Granted, I work as a secretary, but luckily for me.....the people I work for allow me to dress like I want and express myself in different ways. For example, I have many visable tattoos. In fact, I have 7 tattoos on my arms and 2 on the back of my ankles. I also have a large tattoo across my shoulder blades that can be visible at times as well. I have designed all of my tattoos and plan to have many more done. (work in progress). I plan on making both arms sleeves eventually....but that will come in time.
Here are some photos of my tattoos:
Cutesy skull and crossbones
and the dog is for my two dogs, Muffin and Twinkle who passed away.

Cupcake kitty and my husbands Initials

The angel kitty is for my cat Valentino, who passed away. The Unicorn is for my Mom.

For my kitty Armani who passed away

( I have this one on both legs)
My Wings!


I just wanted to share some of my lovely body art with you all. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what do you want to get?

Love and Kisses,  
Candi Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment