Thursday, May 26, 2011

TEN Things I Love Thursday!!

Hello everyone!!!

It is officially thursday......which means that we are THAT much closer to the weekend. Despite the fact that its gloomy and rainy.....and will be for most of the weekend, that means I will get to do a lot of indoor activities a.k.a. CLEANING and DECORATING!
Anyways......on to the TTILT:

1. Rainy Days: I know rainy days can be spirit dampening....but I find them enjoyable. I like to snuggle on the couch with my kitties or my hubby and watch scary movies.

2. Biggby's Super Frozen Mocha Mocha's! They are soooooo good!

3. Hair flowers and fancy headbands: I have quite the collection. I love wearing anything with sparkles, feathers, or bows!

4.  Mark Ryden artwork: I love his work. I love the abstract and bizarre themes he uses as well as the cutesy imagery.

5. Good Friends: I have been blessed with many good friends and I am honored to have them in my life

6. My workspace: I feel like I practically live at work, so I decorated my workspace to make me feel at home. Its a mix of pinks, purples and other bright colors. Hello Kitty adorns my work area as well as pretty candleholders, pencil cups and more.

7. Black Gel Ink pens: Call me crazy, but I ONLY like to use Black Gel Ink pens when writing or signing my name. I always have at least ONE with me. Usually, there are at least 5 swimming around in my purse.

8. Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake's SNL Digital Shorts: The newest one had me laughing in hysterics. AND the fact that Lady Gaga was in it was the sprinkles AND the icing on the cake! Pure AWESOME SAUCE!
See it here: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/video/3-way


9. (since I just mentioned her) Lady Gaga: I love her! Her new album is excellent. I love what she stands for and that she doesnt care what anyone else thinks. She is intellegent, creative, and she cares about her fans. I am proud to call myself a "Little Monster"!



10. These two:

My husband and Step-Daughter, Evie.
They are two of my most FAVORITE people in the whole world.
I love them both soooo much!





Anywhoozles,
That is about it today. Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Love and Kisses,
Candi Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment